Special Occasion Quotes
Looking for special occasion quotes to help celebrate and recognize
that special day. Here you will find inspirational quotes to reflect your
thoughts for many different occasions. Some are famous quotes and others
are inspirational, but all are ones that hopefully you will share with that
special person. Quotes for birthday wishes, wedding wishes, anniversary, graduation,
Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and more.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
Mildred B. Vermont
- Firefighter appreciation isn't just a once a year affair because firefighters are there for each of us everyday.
- To her the name of father was another name for love.
- Your wedding the start of a lifetime.
- Easter is a time to rejoice, be thankfull, be assured that all is forgiven so life extends beyond the soil of earth.
- If it wasn't for bad bosses, I wouldn't know what a good one was like. You are a good one!
- For me, giving thanks is a sign of appreciation and gratitude that also brings about a deep sense of peace.
- May this Christmas bring you happy family times, and good memories.
- If I could wish a wish for you, it would be for peace and happiness not only now, but for the whole year through!
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
Jean Paul Richter
- An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
- Today, tomorrow, and always you are love and wished the best the future brings.
Best Wishes Saying
- Live your life and forget your age.
Norman Vincent Peale
- It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it.
- A birthday is a time to celebrate and be thankful you made it to that age!
- You are graduating a major goal accomplished. Congratulations.